Bosch GLL3-80…A Combination Of Leveling Systems
One Of The Highly-Demanded Lasers
Bosch gll3-80 is considered to be one of the highly-demanded lasers, due to its quality of self leveling. By just setting it up, it will do the rest. A user can aggregate the laser with a job site tool, in order to perform the work effortlessly. This impressive laser can be fixed on a tripod that comes with the kit, or it can be used on its own. In this Bosch tool, the perpendicular and horizontal planes can be set with a single solitary switch.
The important features of the Bosch gll3-80 are:
• Plane coverage: gives 360 degree of full coverage of plane, in both vertical and horizontal maneuver, to use it for multiple functions.
• No rotation: The absence of rotation mode conserves battery power.
• Red laser: The 90-degree red laser lines also have electronic self leveling.
• Standing base: The standing base has got magnets, allowing it to be set on a metallic course.
• Solitary switch: The solitary switch usage requires little guidance and can be worked with, easily.
• Pulse laser method: Bosch gll3-80 has a laser method, which consists of a receiver that can be handy in vivid light and elongated distances.
• Secure lock: The secure lock protects the pendulum, when the laser is turned off.
• Pendulum system: An out-of-level indication is done by the smart pendulum system, and it also self levels where essential.
Since the Bosch gll3-80 is large and very sensitive, its hard carry-case is lined with foam to protect it from jerks. A user will be informed by the laser, if the surface leveling is above 4 degrees. The Bosch gll3-80 laser can be fixed in different perspectives. After positioning the level, there is a setting that locks in place, to secure the pendulum, so it would not be damaged during transport. In Bosch gll3-80, the level can also be set into pulse mode and with different receivers, which can be used effectively on a much larger area.
Bosch gll3-80 reviews have highlighted assorted specifications, which are mentioned below:
• Precision: up to +/- ¼ – in at 100 feet
• Laser diode is class II and is 630-670nm
• The mount threading offered is ¼- 20, 5/8–11
• Self-leveling potential of the tool is up to 4 degrees
• Operating at a temperature of 14F-113 F or 10 C-45 C
• 65 feet of space range
• Tool weighs 8.2 pounds
The model comes with a stand, having a readjustment knob to fix tallness. The tripod stand can be fastened with the base, with the help of ¼-in and 5/8-in threads. The tool is powered by batteries. Bosch gll3-80 is an effective tool offering a wide range of 360-degree laser system. The tool security mechanisms save it from water and dust. Whoever gets a opportunity to use this device will never turn to any other product.
For another article which has more Photo’s / Video’s and Specifications
CLICK HERE: Bosch GLL3-80
Here at Critique Mag Power Tools we search the internet everyday for the best articles, videos photos and news , so you can have all the information in one place.
If you liked this article, please click the Social Media buttons below to share it… THANKS!
Share and EnjoyTags: Bosch gll3-80, Bosch gll3-80 Review, Bosch Power Tool, Bosch Power Tools