Bosch 11245evs… A Productive And Effective Hammer Drill
First Position As Far As The Efficiency Of A Product Is Concerned
If one wants to smash or break an item, or wants to drive nails or fix parts, then the hammer is used for that function, and if boring of holes is required then a drill can be used for that purpose. Bosch 11245evs is a cordless hammer drill from Bosch Corporation that holds the first position as far as the efficiency of a product is concerned.
Below are some of the beneficial features of this potent tool :
• SDS bit system: provides device-free changes, along with mechanical locking and efficient transport rate of impact energy.
• Handle: The rear-padded handle is shock-proof, and the auxiliary handle works at 360 degrees for covering maximum range.
• Combination of two modes: Bosch 11245evs includes combination of two modes – rotary hammer mode and hammer mode.
• Response Circuitry: gives soft start and overload security, apart from maintaining invariant under-load speed.
• Speed is changeable: to allow bits to start accurately and for the chipping to be monitored.
• Clutch: its purpose is to diminish the reaction of torque.
• Service-minder light: is presented to inform the user about maintaining the power tool.
• Positioning of lock: for optimization of working angles, this lock rotates in 12 diverse positions.
One Of The High-Quality Hammer Drills That Has Power
Bosch 11245evs is one of the high-quality hammer drills that has power. Its soft start ensures the safety of the operator. The multi-purpose instrument can be used for drilling, demolishing, or chopping different surfaces, easily. The grip is ideal as it is ergonomically-designed and also provides balance.
The Bosch 11245evs has a 14-amp motor that provides matchless drilling and high performance. The vibration-free mechanism present in the impact system also increases impact force. The service-minder light turns on when 8 hours of operation is left and provides pro-longed protection from dust. There is little vibration and noise created from the hammer drill, making it perfect.
Bosch 11245evs review disclose the following specifications:
• A tool rating of 120 volts.
• A 14 amperes motor.
• A no-load speed of 120-250 revolutions per minute.
• Bosch 11245evs has a strike rate of 0-2500 strikes per minute.
• The tool has an impact energy of 13.3ft/lb.
• The hole has a maximum diameter of 2 inches.
• The concrete maximum diameter of the hole (core bit) is 6 inches.
• A maximum width of 3-1/8 inches can be generated using the hole bit.
• The maximum concrete capacity range is ¾ to 1- ¾ inches.
• 23-½ inches is the entire length.
• 24-½ lbs is the total weight of the tool.
• A case for carrying the tool.
Bosch 11245evs is a power tool of professional quality, offered by Bosch Corporation, appropriate for any type of tough work. This device is efficient and trouble-free. A one-year service warranty is given to the buyer by Bosch Corporation. This machine is not too heavy and can be easily fitted in its carry case. It is a must-have tool because of its efficiency and potency.
For another article which has more Photo’s / Video’s and Specifications
CLICK HERE: Bosch 11245evs
Here at Critique Mag Power Tools we search the internet everyday for the best articles, videos photos and news , so you can have all the information in one place.
If you liked this article, please click the Social Media buttons below to share it… THANKS!
Share and Enjoy