Bosch 11240—A Voguish Dual-Mode Hammer
Bosch 11240 a novel featured and heavy-duty modish combination hammer has transformed the approach of professionals for estimating the performance of hammers. This hammer is a part of fresh line of Bosch hammers which has been fervently designed to go beyond the expectations of customers.
The Bosch Corporation is renowned for its specialty of manufacturing matchless innovative dual-mode hammers with Bosch copyrighted Auto-Max Dial, which helps the user in getting control over the maximum pace and power productivity of the device.
Bosch 11240 is the all-around apex performer in 1-9/16-inch category with its extraordinary concrete demolition or chipping capacity. This device comes with double mode selector which aids in converting this tool from rotary hammer to hammer- only mode.
These Two Modes Carry Out Following Jobs
- Rotary hammer mode: in this mode a changeable speed trigger provides extra control to professional user.
- Hammer -only mode: in this mode the trigger turn into lock-on for utmost efficacy and ease.
Bosch 11240 SDS-Max dual mode combination hammer is attributed with a 10 amp motor, for hammering demolition services with or without rotation. It also possesses a Vario-Lock tool holder system that assists the user to rotate the locking sleeve into one of 12 positions for the optimization of working angles.
This 11240 Bosch Also Takes In Such Additional Accessories As
- Innovative service modules: for speedy replacement of brushes and cable
- 360-degree supplementary handle: for a broad range of trouble-free movement
- An integral clutch: for reducing the torque reaction
Bosch 11240 includes SDS-Max system makes simple free of instrument bit alteration with mechanical bit locking, dust shield, and highest transmit rate of impact energy. This SDS-max hammer is manufactured through the Bosch’s boron nitrate solidifying procedure to amplify tool container surface solidity for supreme toughness.
This hammer will work at peak performance with its innovative vibration minimizing grip unlike other counterparts. The particular design of this tool offers uncompromising ease with 40% less vibration in extended work circumstances.
Bosch 11240 Review Divulges Subsequent Specifications
- Rating of this tool is 120V AC
- It’s no load strikes per minute are 3,000
- It’s no load rotations per minute are 400
- Length of this hammer is 17.25 inches
- It uses Impact force of 5.2 ft./lbs
- Bosch 11240 has net weight of 13.2 lbs
- Max hole width in concrete is 1-9/16 inches
- Max hole width in concrete with core bit is 4 inches
- Max hole width in concrete with hole bit is 2-1/2 inches
- Best possible concrete capacity range is 1/2 to 1-3/8 inches
This tool is quite fascinating and extremely proficient in power tools, which is believed as unparalleled in all hammers of Bosch Corporation. The mechanics used in this hammer adds to its output and proffers the utmost advantage to its user. All power tools require regular preventive maintenance to guarantee its longevity.
Bosch 11240 makes this procedure both speedy and easy for the user with its service minder light which illuminates as soon as repair is required. Eventually with this durable tool work can continue almost uninterrupted.
For another article CLICK HERE: Bosch 11240
Here at Critique Mag Power Tools we search the internet everyday for the best articles, videos photos and news , so you can have all the information in one place.
If you liked this article, please click the Social Media buttons below to share it… THANKS!
Share and EnjoyTags: Bosch 11240, Bosch 11240 Review, Bosch Power Tool, Bosch Power Tools